- Michael has implemented large corporate financial transactions in the Nordic countries as representative for Credit Lyonnais banking group.
- As Director of Pierrel, a listed pharmaceutical group, Michael conducted a major restructuring. As board member for a joint-venture with Nutricia Michael also supervised market developments in enteral clinical nutrition.
- Michael established and managed a coordination center for Nobel Industries group’s engineering, fine chemical and pharma operations.
- As Director for Developmental Technologies, a contract-research venture, Michael conducted operational restructuring with the divestment of the company.
- Since 1991 Michael has designed and executed a range of accelerated business development and venture processing projects, for international markets, including pharmaceuticals, laboratory consumables, diagnostic tests and medical devices.
- Michael is a Civilekonom from the Stockholm School of Economics.