Allen W. Jones
- Allen is based in the United States and works in identifying and pursuing US Research & Development as well as Testing & Validation funding for A-Medica clients.
- In a previous responsibility as Director of federal programs at DMGS, Allen identified and developed execution strategies for capturing US funding for US and foreign based companies.
- Allen has been Director of the US sponsored program for first responder technology transfer. This program identified US federal Intellectual Property with commercial potential and developed licensing agreements with industry to move the IP into commercial sales.
- As Executive VP of MCCS, Inc. Allen was responsible for new market development and day to day operations for this Information Systems company.
- Before, Allen was a US federal employee with responsibilities ranging from management of major end-items, to include budget development and justification, logistics systems design, management of a depot operations group, and fielding and trouble-shooting systems deployment in Europe and the Middle East.