- Michael has implemented large corporate financial transactions in the Nordic countries as representative for Credit Lyonnais banking group.
- As Director of Pierrel, a listed pharmaceutical group, Michael conducted a major restructuring. As board member for a joint-venture with Nutricia Michael also supervised market developments in enteral clinical nutrition.
- Michael established and managed a coordination center for Nobel Industries group’s engineering, fine chemical and pharma operations.
- As Director for Developmental Technologies, a contract-research venture, Michael conducted operational restructuring with the divestment of the company.
- Since 1991 Michael has designed and executed a range of accelerated business development and venture processing projects, for international markets, including pharmaceuticals, laboratory consumables, diagnostic tests and medical devices.
- Michael is a Civilekonom from the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Martin has over 25 years experience in sales and marketing in Europe, Middle East, Australia / New Zealand, and U.S.A.
- He has extensive experience in obtaining regulatory approval and reimbursement codes for medical devices in the U.S.A.
- Martin has identified, selected and launched distributors in the Middle East Gulf Area, Australia / New Zealand, and U.S.A. market places
- He has furthermore established patient care facilities in P.R. of China under a joint-venture between a U.S. company and local hospitals.
- Martin has extensive expertise in launch of new products and in sales and marketing of amongst other orthotic and prosthetic devices in the U.S. and in Europe.
- Marco has more than 20 years experience in the medical technology industry, with responsibility for sales, key account management, product management and marketing for medical equipment and disposable goods throughout the European Union, eastern Europe and the middle east.Marco is experienced in leading business development project teams and associated product launches for both small and large companies, with special emphasis in the areas of cardiovascular surgery.
- As senior business manager for a leading international manufacturer of vascular devices, Marco managed direct sales as well as distributor organizations.
- Marco is a director of a private equity fund, targeting equity investments in the Scandinavian Medicon Valley region.
Dr. Gunnar Ahlberg, Ph.D.
- Gunnar graduated as M.D. at the Karolinska Institute and has now 15 years experience in surgery. He currently holds a position as senior consultant surgeon at the Karolinska University hospital in Stockholm, Sweden.
- He is specialized in both general and pediatric surgery and has a specific expertise in minimal invasive surgery.
- In research his interest is especially new technologies and safe implementation within the surgical field. He defended his PhD thesis May 2005 entitled “The role of simulation technology for skills acquisition in imaged guided surgery” He has also started and directed the Center for Advanced Medical Simulation at the Karolinska Hospital.
- He has gained expertise in entrepreneurship through projects in laparoscopy and simulation technology together with experience from several multi- institutional research projects.
- Gunnar has been Chairman of the Swedish Society for Minimal Invasive Surgery
Allen W. Jones
- Allen is based in the United States and works in identifying and pursuing US Research & Development as well as Testing & Validation funding for A-Medica clients.
- In a previous responsibility as Director of federal programs at DMGS, Allen identified and developed execution strategies for capturing US funding for US and foreign based companies.
- Allen has been Director of the US sponsored program for first responder technology transfer. This program identified US federal Intellectual Property with commercial potential and developed licensing agreements with industry to move the IP into commercial sales.
- As Executive VP of MCCS, Inc. Allen was responsible for new market development and day to day operations for this Information Systems company.
- Before, Allen was a US federal employee with responsibilities ranging from management of major end-items, to include budget development and justification, logistics systems design, management of a depot operations group, and fielding and trouble-shooting systems deployment in Europe and the Middle East.